COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
For comparison with the upcoming data, last Tuesday the Hospital total for UK was 28 (today its 15) and the all settings became 138.

And the UK cases (currently at 46 without England this week) was just 398. From 97,403 tests (74.760 of which were pillar 1 and 2).

Unusually today of the 15 England hospital deaths - they were aged between 46 and 90 and five of these aged between 46 and 84 had no known underlying conditions.

All settings deaths data in. Sadly rising to 110 - though down from 138 so an out of hospital add on of 95 versus 110 last week.

This day usually sees the catch up of non hospital deaths from over the weekend and it usually falls from here so we may get below 100 for the reat of the week.

New case data more promising. At 445 lowest in a while.

Though from only 101, 741 tests.

However, 84,093 of these pillar 1 & 2.

Which is 10K more of these tests than created the 398 new cases a week ago.

All in all todays figures are again pretty good and no real evidence of any concerns.

Not unusual at all,when I used to post the numbers in the early days it only took about four weeks for loads of those dying were healthy people

You misunderstand Kaz. I was asked to post the underlying conditions data a week or so ago and almost NO patients without underlying conditions have died since. Until today.

So it is unusual by the past week of data at least.

As you might anticipate from the low numbers the regional scoreboard is good today.

London + 44 - lowest in nearly a week.

West Midlands + 59 - slight rise from 57 - but lower than all other figures in a week

Yorks & Humber + 82 - today's highest - but a big fall from 123 and only the second sub 100 number in over two weeks

North West + 79 - big drop from 130 yesterday and the lowest in 9 days.

As you might anticipate from the low numbers the regional scoreboard is good today.

London + 44 - lowest in nearly a week.

West Midlands + 59 - slight rise from 57 - but lower than all other figures in a week

Yorks & Humber + 82 - today's highest - but a big fall from 123 and only the second sub 100 number in over two weeks

North West + 79 - big drop from 130 yesterday and the lowest in 9 days.

Thanks once again for your hard work. I've stepped out of my comfort zone a few times recently (legally of course) and actually left the house to do some things that I've not done in ages, and it's because of sound knowledge of where this pandemic is, and your updates have been a big part of this. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.