COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.

An event created by the Tea Party in support of Trump's Hydroxy claim's, A claim he no longer makes by the way. when you watch his press conferences where he mentions therapeutics he never mentions it anymore.

the main doctor here is on record saying Vaccines are created using Alien DNA and are mutating us, and she also said ( its all on her youtube channel ) that Gynecological issues are caused by having sex dreams as you are allowing evil demon spirits in to have sex with you while you sleep so you need to pray to fix them.....

Again, Research things, research who is saying these things.. research the difference between anecdotal evidence and real double blind medical trials.

Stopped reading at that point. If that's what people believe then we truly are in a pickle.

It's dangerous as the vast majority of the population, as demonstrated by the long-term health impact which is now being realised. Anyone refusing to acknowledge that and adapt their behaviour accordingly is a selfish twat who will have their day of reckoning.

An ounce of normality isn't a problem whatsoever. Being a complete twat and swanning about like there isn't a very real threat lingering to millions of people is totally unacceptable.

One of the things that's stood out for me these last few months is the sheer amount of absolutely selfish tossers who clearly give zero fucks about the well-being of others but feel entitled to everyone taking into consideration their social needs and crackpot theories poorly disguised as political opinions.

An event created by the Tea Party in support of Trump's Hydroxy claim's, A claim he no longer makes by the way. when you watch his press conferences where he mentions therapeutics he never mentions it anymore.

the main doctor here is on record saying Vaccines are created using Alien DNA and are mutating us, and she also said ( its all on her youtube channel ) that Gynecological issues are caused by having sex dreams as you are allowing evil demon spirits in to have sex with you while you sleep so you need to pray to fix them.....

Again, Research things, research who is saying these things.. research the difference between anecdotal evidence and real double blind medical trials.

I genuinely thought it was a well crafted satirical skit - a SNL sketch. Half expected Baldwin's trump to turn up (I only managed a few mins).

He knows all this already as some of us explained it to him yesterday. Doesn't really surprise me that none of it seemed to sink in.

Everyone seems to be complaining about people getting an ounce or normality back, it has to happen we can't all stay locked in our houses forever. Reading the last few pages people are becoming scared to leave their houses over a virus that is only dangerous to those at high risk. There are more and more drugs that are being approved to help people that get sick and despite the complaints life is massively different for everyone which is going to help prevent the spread. At what point do we accept the risk which is getting lower by the day and start to live again?

So what if a few people have a night out what's the big deal. If you want to stay in your house again that's your choice. As much as the damage the virus has done making people ill it has created a horrible attitude of people towards others which is getting worse and worse. Hope to god they get a vaccine sorted soon as the world really is a fucked up place at the moment.
I certainly haven't got a problem with people having a night out. Ive had plenty myself since the bars reopened.

But I do have a problem with greedy bastard landlords completely ignoring the government's guidelines aimed at limiting the risk.

I also have a problem with the authorities then not enforcing those guidelines when said greedy bastard landlords openly flout them.

It's also disappointing to hear that people still think this virus is ONLY dangerous to those at high risk. Yes, they're the ones in most danger, but it's certainly not limited just to them.

I certainly haven't got a problem with people having a night out. Ive had plenty myself since the bars reopened.

But I do have a problem with greedy bastard landlords completely ignoring the government's guidelines aimed at limiting the risk.

I also have a problem with the authorities then not enforcing those guidelines when said greedy bastard landlords openly flout them.

It's also disappointing to hear that people still think this virus is ONLY dangerous to those at high risk. Yes, they're the ones in most danger, but it's certainly not limited just to them.

Agreed.

You can go out and be responsible. I've been out on 3 occasions to different pubs, and in each instance punters were spread out, hand sanitisers were available everywhere, people kept their distance and there was table service available.

Sadly some people/pubs have taken the piss with filling the place up at night and there's no distancing what so ever.

Agreed.

You can go out and be responsible. I've been out on 3 occasions to different pubs, and in each instance punters were spread out, hand sanitisers were available everywhere, people kept their distance and there was table service available.

Sadly some people/pubs have taken the piss with filling the place up at night and there's no distancing what so ever.
2nd weekend pubs opened we went in two.

First had designated side entrance with social distancing queuing, you could only exit through the front door.

Took our details for track and trace, sat us down, only get up to go to the loo.

Table service with glass screens in between tables of punters.

Hand sanitiser on entrance etc.

Only complaint was service was a little slow but worth it for safety.

2nd place...

Like nothing had happened, about 20 18-24 year olds crowding a bar pushing to get served, people playing pool, not social distancing etc.

We only stayed for one (City were on). Then I watched the rest at home.

Everyone seems to be complaining about people getting an ounce or normality back, it has to happen we can't all stay locked in our houses forever. Reading the last few pages people are becoming scared to leave their houses over a virus that is only dangerous to those at high risk. There are more and more drugs that are being approved to help people that get sick and despite the complaints life is massively different for everyone which is going to help prevent the spread. At what point do we accept the risk which is getting lower by the day and start to live again?

So what if a few people have a night out what's the big deal. If you want to stay in your house again that's your choice. As much as the damage the virus has done making people ill it has created a horrible attitude of people towards others which is getting worse and worse. Hope to god they get a vaccine sorted soon as the world really is a fucked up place at the moment.

They've found brain and heart damage in up to 80% of "recovered" people, of any age and any severity and without coexisting morbidities. Even asymptomatics. This is a new study. There are people walking around with inflamed heart muscles with no idea they have long term damage now. Sadly this could be worse than we've been lead to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.