COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
There were 10 377 in England hospitals on 3 Nov and 12, 320 in UK same day. Latest data on gov. uk So not sure what the 11, 037 referenced above comes from? England today?

Just checked his graph on line. It is dated Nov 4. So 11. 037 must be the numbers in England hospitals today. Meaning 660 were added in last 24 hours to England hospitals.

This will be part of the data that Gov UK has been saying they cannot access to update the web site for last 2 hours. As it still does not include it. Presumably Gov.UK tech do not have a TV set

This is likely to mean that the NW will today have exceeded the number of patients who were in hospital at the peak of the first wave as we only needed to add 46 of those 660 to do so

Exactly!! It’s not safe so stay indoors, but send your kids to school, college or university and go to work, use public transport if needed but remember it’s not safe!
Said it for ages no social distancing going on , was at another schooo in Doncaster today , parents just stood chatting out side

it’s not a lockdown

The second wave is here and is serious

NHS guy

Perhaps a few would like to apologise to me for battering me constantly for saying this would happen all along
In all honestly it’s happening but people are well are truly pissed off , basically we can goto work which is where it’s safe apparently or let teenagers mix in schools is safe

but going to the gym is classEd as dangerous or seeing your mum or grandparents

normally I don’t have any mental health issues , but since sat I been down big time and started eating total junk i can’t imagine how hard people finding this loosing jobs etc

30 April was last date England had the same number of Covid patients in hospital as today. Just 18 days after the peak. Which was 17, 172 on 12 April.

In all honestly it’s happening but people are well are truly pissed off , basically we can goto work which is where it’s safe apparently or let teenagers mix in schools is safe

but going to the gym is classEd as dangerous or seeing your mum or grandparents

normally I don’t have any mental health issues , but since sat I been down big time and started eating total junk i can’t imagine how hard people finding this loosing jobs etc
I know people are very pissed off and some in great difficulty , the worlds experts said we would get a second wave , it was obvious winter would be bad , i got very fucked off being jumped on for being negative , just facing reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.