COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
England hospital death details:

Ages 20 - 39 (2), 40 - 59 (12), 60 - 79 (142), 80 + (195).

More evidence the 0ver 80s falling and 60 - 79s rising.

22 Manchester 11 Pennine 10 Liverpool most NW hospital death today

I think this is the best way I've seen of showing tiers and cases across the 2 tiers.

You have been well and truly shafted if you live in Stratford upon Avon, but I assume that's because the average age is probaby 87.

View attachment 5863

im in Lancaster, the dot adjoined to Stratford. Feeling pretty gutted.

Actually i'm in Morecambe and we were angry with lancaster because the only reason we had a spike at all was the uni, but that might be splitting hairs.

It absolutely boggles my mind that work are happy to risk an outbreak by having a full office but theyve managed to get this far without a positive case so i guess they are just crossing fingers. Funnily enough I've been full of a cold this past week and quite a few people are under the weather (I literally only go to work and home) but no symptoms of covid thankfully.

Yeah, it's mad isn't it. You're really not alone. I think the presumption is that all offices are empty, but they're just not at all.

Yeah, it's mad isn't it. You're really not alone. I think the presumption is that all offices are empty, but they're just not at all.
We started bringing the work from homers back in June by September the office was at capacity again. Employers have a deep mistrust of home working (I had to do it for a fortnight and honestly felt more productive but hey) so unless it becomes law why wouldnt they have people in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.