COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
they want herd immunity and have stated they need 60% of us to catch it by not stopping mass gatherings and the stupid rational they came up with for not doing it they want accelerated infection rates

Can we put Prince Philip on a corona boys ward please:)

Yes he does have an abnormally large frame, we poor slim fuckers can't even squeeze through the thread door anymore.
It’s all the self-isolation, mate — binning off the gym and stress eating is never leading to a fit figure.

It is *partially* correct (as it doesn’t *just* kill the elderly and sick) but you are also fully aware that you were implicitly minimising the importance of the pandemic based on the population it largely impacts. And have done before in this thread.

Stop being a cry baby,yes you can use your powers to ban people but the facts are it kills the elderly and people with underlying health conditions more than anybody else FACT like it or not

Time may well prove that but I look elsewhere at countries imposing far stricter measures and their figures are even more depressing. Remember we’re also testing more people now.

Fuck knows what the answer is. I get the herd immunity argument but we don’t know enough about this virus to know whether that would be effective.

I actually would’ve been in favour of a China-style lockdown (minus people being welded into their homes of course) but I can’t imagine that would ever be adhered to in many Western countries as much as it would in China.
we are only testing those with direct contact with the unclean and those seriously ill at hospital now,the rest of the population can 't get tested now

Personally I think the Government's actions so far have been callous. We have stop testing, stopped contact tracing-unless you are a celebrity, politician or footballer you are advised to stay at home and only ask for help if you are at death's door. This is based on economics-not science. There is no credibility to herd immunity-it sounds terribly like eugenics.

My mum had a stem cell transplant last year and has got through every battle-her immune system is v immature yet she has to attend hospital almost every week for more treatment. Its not possible for her to self isolate.

And as a police officer who works in a custody suite I'd love to work from home-ain't going to happen.

Good luck with at all Bert, I am afraid you will probably have to deal with an even bigger amount of fuckwits in the coming weeks.

they want herd immunity and have stated they need 60% of us to catch it by not stopping mass gatherings and the stupid rational they came up with for not doing it they want accelerated infection rates
I'm not sure that is an accurate description of the CMO & CSO explanations of the government's strategy. Do you think they are about to officially encourage Covid parties for consenting low risk citizens perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.