COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I end up self isolating then i'm spending my time watching Trump's press conferences with the sound off.

It's comedy gold watching it this way and just making up your own dialogue to his gestures :)

Seriously now, going off the advice from Boris tonight I am expecting tomorrow at work to be decimated, his advise was anyone with a fever OR a cough.

Well we have loads of people with coughs who are in work as the information they were given before was specific to a new or dry cough.

My wife has Asthma, works in a school and has had a cough for a couple of day's. Going off the advise tonight we should now be off work for 14 days.

What happens tomorrow when a guy at work coughs a few times and the people near him complain.

I took the advice that in your wifes case she should now isolate for 12 weeks.

This is where it is confusing, asthma, arthritis, IBS and others are on the flu jab list along with kidney and heart conditions are all on the serious health list, but does that mean all sufferers should now be isolating?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.