COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
France have done it right.

15 days, stay in your homes, thats the only way you prevent it re-emerging, if everybody is quarantined the infected can't pass it on.

I assume they'll have to have the military and police on the streets to enforce it though.

Hope she stays well,at least now we have a list,they have been very slow putting this out
She’s a warrior to be fair. Spent two of her teenage years in hospital, has never been able to work and is often ill with something but I've never heard her moan about it or even show signs that she’s unhappy with it. Not once, ever.

15 days, stay in your homes, thats the only way you prevent it re-emerging, if everybody is quarantined the infected can't pass it on.

I assume they'll have to have the military and police on the streets to enforce it though.

the issue with this is that because the French won’t build up immunity it only takes one case and then they lock down again

Are France on lockdown ?

the issue with this is that because the French won’t build up immunity it only takes one case and then they lock down again

That's true but then thats also true of every country so far, only takes 1 person to slip the net.

A total lockdown like France's is the only way you can possibly avoid that 2nd breakout.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.