COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mate that was my first plan when I realised the police cant do much, I know who they are now. I've calmed down a lot now and that route doesn't seem so appealing. I'm past all that I have children I don't want to take anymore risk like that in my life. My wife would go crazy for putting us at risk and she would be right. Hopefully I can get a good amount of compo supposedly you can still claim without a conviction. But that might ease my frustration a little.

Scumbags m8 good look going forward.

news from the BBC live feed.

360 new deaths in Lombardy

The death toll in the northern region of Lombardy, which has borne the brunt of Italy’s virus outbreak, has risen by around 360 in a day to more than 3,450, a source has told Reuters.

The number of cases in the region, which includes Italy’s financial capital Milan, has increased by around 2,590 to more than 28,370. However, a number of results were still awaiting confirmation and it was not clear if they would be added later.

Sunday’s figures represented an improvement on Saturday, when the death toll in the region rose by 546 and
new cases increased by 3,251. The national death toll is due to be released later on Sunday. The tally stood at 4,825 on Saturday - the highest in the world

Those figures look to be regional rather than national. The figures are shocking but there is a suggestion in both the Spanish and Italian figures that their epidemic is no longer accelerating....by that I mean that the growth in the number of new cases each day is no longer growing. This is still not clear but just pointing out that within the alarming news there is a hint that the epidemic in Spain and Italy maybe reaching its peak. I am not sure about Italy. I think it's moving from those small Norther towns, to Lombardy and then to the South. The South is poorer.

Jimmy Krankie threatening emergency powers, close or we will close you, get it done, thick bastards just don’t realise what they are doing, natural selection in process.

I don't know about depressing mate, it's bloody terrifying. People have got to wake the fuck up and start thinking "If I get this, and am one of the 10%, 15% who needs hospital treatment, there isn't going to be any. And if I am one in two or three of those who need ICU, then I am going to die". Now do I want to stay in or not??? Hmmmmmmm... Let me think.
Andalucia has declining infection rates. 25% lower than 3 days ago. Which is reflected in Spain generally. The difference is that Andalucia which has a population of 8 million has only had 77 deaths, compared with Madrid population 6 million over 1000 deaths.
London is going to be the UKs Madrid. The less travel to and from London the better.

Personally think the UK should be doing what Spain is, but if not certainly people in London need to stay at home, regardless of age or anything else.

Heartbreaking.

Make sure your elderly or frail loved ones are tucked away. My mum told me today she went to Tesco yesterday and I had to give her a friendly “both barrels” which made me feel like a ****.

My sister has been bending over backwards for 5 weeks to ensure she’s got everything she wants and needs with daily shops for her. The clincher was asking my mum if the roles were reversed what she’d say to me, and she said she’d have smacked my arse for going out and she won’t do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.