Inpatients 10,024,13% fall in last week

Deaths tested Positive in all settings 33,998

Up 384

Past the peak

Alert level based on cases and R number,currently on four

Repeat of the plans to get down to three

Washing hands still the most effective thing to do,keeping your distance

Care homes,ONS figures,31,203 in April died in care homes,11,560 from covid

Defending their protection of care homes from February (hmm ,thrown a ring of protection around them ,hancock has a neck on him)

Patients tested coming from hospitals ,residents and staff with or without symptoms will be tested by june,tech to allow residents to see a Dr and also stay in touch with family

2/3rd of care homes have no covid

Medical

R 0.7-1 average across the country

0.27 % people who have had it,approx 148,000 people at any time

Mobility,gone up in Parks recently,otherwise everyone is doing well with working from home and moving around

Testing and new cases,teating up,new cases down

Admissions and critical care,both going down across the country

Current patients,10,731 down from last week

Deaths,rolling seven day average,slow decline

Daily briefing

Total tests 2,353,078

Last 24 hrs 133,784 (hmm)

Positive tests 236,711

Inpatients 10,024,13% fall in last week

Deaths tested Positive in all settings 33,998

Up 384

Past the peak

Alert level based on cases and R number,currently on four

Repeat of the plans to get down to three

Washing hands still the most effective thing to do,keeping your distance

Care homes,ONS figures,31,203 in April died in care homes,11,560 from covid

Defending their protection of care homes from February (hmm ,thrown a ring of protection around them ,hancock has a neck on him)

Patients tested coming from hospitals ,residents and staff with or without symptoms will be tested by june,tech to allow residents to see a Dr and also stay in touch with family

2/3rd of care homes have no covid

Medical

R 0.7-1 average across the country

0.27 % people who have had it,approx 148,000 people at any time

Mobility,gone up in Parks recently,otherwise everyone is doing well with working from home and moving around

Testing and new cases,teating up,new cases down

Admissions and critical care,both going down across the country

Current patients,10,731 down from last week

Deaths,rolling seven day average,slow decline

After the virus has gone @karen7 is changing her username to the grim reaper while listening to blue oyster cult:)

We could be waiting a while then mate, eh!

What are your thoughts on holding the intake back a year, it seems obvious to me but my missus says it will just impact right down the ladder?

Perhaps this dozy fucking government can think outside the box a little, maybe even make kids wait until 19 for university, just until we get some clear breathing space, pardon the pun!!

i suppose if you hold back the intake you will have uproar from parents as they have to supervise for another year and manage without their income.
The whole things a mess really! But fundamentally nothing has changed since the schools finished, no vaccine, no large scale testing. On the social distancing rules I can fit 6 kids in my class. How will students get through lunchtimes and all fed in 40mins whilst socially distancing? Getting to school on the bus? Practical subjects where they share equipment. Don’t have the answers but I know 100% students will not socially distance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.