COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they are selling them on the website.
Ta bud, the link looked decidedly dodgy but upon checking the official site, as you say, seems legit. Hmmm, maybe I was a bit quick to dismiss. If the £ goes to the right place, that's good. Got a nagging feeling this isn't 100% altruistic.

Ta bud, the link looked decidedly dodgy but upon checking the official site, as you say, seems legit. Hmmm, maybe I was a bit quick to dismiss. If the £ goes to the right place, that's good. Got a nagging feeling this isn't 100% altruistic.

It came from the club by e mail, it is legit. Why not sell them? To be honest I haven't seen any for sale anywhere so at least the club are getting some out there.

It came from the club by e mail, it is legit. Why not sell them? To be honest I haven't seen any for sale anywhere so at least the club are getting some out there.
Just looks a bit cheap (the punt, not the cost), bandwagon-esque, marketing ploy. And they're extortionately priced, which tells me this may not be a wholly philanthropic venture.

New report suggests virus was subtly genetically modified and that it must have escaped from a lab.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...virus-began-accident-disease-escaped-chinese/

Holy shit if true.

The report:
https://www.cambridge.org/core/serv..._general_method_of_action_for_infectivity.pdf

Quite a few have suspected this from the start, the virus is so sneaky and complex various experts believe it must have been modified. Who knows why? A weapon? Trying to find cures for viruses? I doubt we will ever discover the full truth but there's more to this than meets the eye.

The hot weather is definitely not playing any part with this virus. I'm looking at numbers in Middle East last few days and they are getting no less cases than 2 months ago and temperatures are in their 40s (celsius) over there these days. I have a friend in Qatar and he posted a photo on Instagram yesterday, it was 43 degrees and they had 1900 new cases. Saudi Arabia over 2000 too. Bahrain and UAE 700-800. Apart from Saudi Arabia, they are all tiny countries and those are big, big numbers for countries of their size.

Iran looks like they are getting a 2nd wave too. They were early hitters, it started there at about the same time as it did in Italy and they had 3100 new cases yesterday. Their deaths plateau is lasting almost 2 months already, though it might be that their early death numbers were not really correct, guess it was much higher in March and April.

Only Europe and East Asia (Australia and New Zealand too) look like they have this thing under control so far. It's really plain to see that whoever had a good lockdown is out of the hell for now and who had an early one, never was in one.

Only few exceptions to that rule. Saudi Arabia for ex., from what I've read had some hard and early lockdowns, even curfews, but they are still getting high numbers. Guess people are not very disciplined there. But they don't have that many deaths. And it's even more strange with Qatar, they have by far the biggest relative number of confirmed cases in the world, but their official death toll is only 16 per million. That can't be the real number for sure or their "branch" of the virus is common cold alike one. Though it might be due to the fact that Arab countries have some of the youngest populations in the world.

Last edited:
New report suggests virus was subtly genetically modified and that it must have escaped from a lab.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...virus-began-accident-disease-escaped-chinese/

Holy shit if true.

The report:
https://www.cambridge.org/core/serv..._general_method_of_action_for_infectivity.pdf
Jesus!

I’d read about it escaping by mistake with bats getting out of cages and attacking scientists in the lab, but not that it was genetically altered by humans.

China need to answer a lot of questions... they won’t though, of course... probably won’t even be asked any!

400,000 dead in 5 months, fuck known how many by the end of a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.