COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The England hospital figures good too. Again with the Sunday warning.

72 total deaths reported. Just 16 yesterday.

Still sub 100 even with add ons all the way back to 30th May which is still at just 89 with a week of add on data.

60 of those 72 deaths date from the last 5 days.

Just 2 of yesterdays deaths were from the NW. 14 in total from the 72.

The North East had 11 from yesterday and 17 in total.

London had just 4 of the 72.
I realise that these are weekend numbers, but its still positive.
The number of people who have died after testing positive for coronavirus in UK hospitals has jumped by 77.

On Sunday, England recorded 72 more deaths from Covid-19, while Wales recorded five.

UK coronavirus death toll jumps by 77 but no new hospital deaths in Scotland or Northern Ireland

Big Tesco in Stretford was great yesterday tbf. Everyone keeping their space. Well organised. Hand sanitizer for customers too. One way system really well organised. Think it depends on which shop you go to. The little sainsburys near me is really good for example, 100 metres further down you can go to a Spar which is awful. The big Asda near the Trafford centre is crap compared to stretford Tesco. Same area, just think it depends on how well its managed to set an example.

Us Stretford Blues are a better breed of shoppers!!

Thank you for saving me the typing on the other two nations.

Wales is disproportionately impacted. 40 new cases there too. I wonder if this may well be the residual impact of elderly ex coal miners in the valleys with lung problems. Yorkshire and the North East has been hit badly too. And the North West,

Perhaps this will emerge as a reason why London (mostly younger people and none lung impacting occupations) escaped relatively lightly and industrial areas did not. Given the legacy of poor economy/poor health and lung problems in particular.

I bet Andy Burnham will be using this to press for disproportionate aid in the recovery.

I am pleased that my prediction of sub 100 death totals in England hospitals and perhaps the whole UK that I made a couple of days ago in here has come true two days running.

But that was in no way me being clever. It was an easily predictable outcome from the weekend lull in reporting and the way the figures were trending.

Showing really that (for now at least) both deaths and new case numbers are still falling despite doubts as otherwise such predictions would not be possible.

We just have to watch very closely the new cases and react quickly if they start to rise because those rising numbers would translate into rising deaths towards the end of June if we don't.

I am pleased that my prediction of sub 100 death totals in England hospitals and perhaps the whole UK that I made a couple of days ago in here has come true two days running.

But that was in no way me being clever. It was an easily predictable outcome from the weekend lull in reporting and the way the figures were trending.

Showing really that (for now at least) both deaths and new case numbers are still falling despite doubts as otherwise such predictions would not be possible.

We just have to watch very closely the new cases and react quickly if they start to rise because those rising numbers would translate into rising deaths towards the end of June if we don't.
The figure will be higher later when we get the number for all settings,no briefing yesterday,is there one today?

My brother went out for the first time since lockdown in Geneva last night. Both bars and restaurants open. Few waiters wearing masks and a few segregated tables but otherwise back to normal.
Very strange seeing the night out’ pictures.

Only on weekdays now Karen, one of which from the PM himself!
Oh right,i didn't know they have changed it,i noticed they have gagged the medics because they were expressing their annoyance at the Cummings situatiin,trump did the same when his medics didn't agree with him,hancock blundering through the slides was ridiculous

back by request:
EZ6ycHrXsAA05xQ

8th of may was VE day. +23 days for infection to death and you can see the increase from the 1st June. Good luck to all the cunts using a shitbag cop's actions in a foreign country as an excuse to be cunts in the UK. You will see the effect in the deaths at the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.