COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped after 30 years of smoking. My point is that I don't know anyone who has had the virus despite knowing plenty of people who haven't complied with the restrictions but I have

Why don’t you volunteer at your local hospital. You will see your share of cases.

I’ve got Sky news on, it sounds like the world is falling in and it’s a surprise. I find it completely remarkable that we are having the same conversations now that we were having in March!

In addition, I don’t want to bring race into it but it is funny how black = bad and white = good

Apparently decisions which will be taken are a black/white issue. Black means bad/full lockdown whereas white is good/restrictions lifted. Malcolm X and Mohammad Ali speak a lot about that sort of compassion

These plastic face shields are a complete and utter waste of time, they don't stop inbound molecules, as you breathe air from the side and below the shield, air that's coing from wherever an infection would be airborne anyway, and they only stop outbound molecules that hit the shield directly, and the finest particles that actually matter, won't settle on a shield, they'll just deflect down and to the sides.

Anyone wearing one of them and thinking they are helping themselves or anyone else is a fool.

We have 8 staff awaiting results, all managed to get tested at local walk in centres Friday and weekend. We're at the absolute limit, staff-wise if some of these staff have to now isolate for a further 10 days.
Without wanting to sound a twat, if the teachers have been tested because they think they might have it, they should already be isolating, otherwise they risk spreading it to others before they get a test result. Even if they feel fine and have tested because they've been in contact with someone who has tested positive, they should isolate until the test result arrives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.