COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still unsure if I'm allowed to go see my mum. My situation is this - I live with the wife, and I spend every sunday with my mum at her house, she is a single adult and no one else visits during the week, so if she is in my bubble can I still carry on visiting every sunday during lockdown?

I'm still unsure if I'm allowed to go see my mum. My situation is this - I live with the wife, and I spend every sunday with my mum at her house, she is a single adult and no one else visits during the week, so if she is in my bubble can I still carry on visiting every sunday during lockdown?
I think you can.
However someone will know definitively I’m sure

From the Government website

What a support bubble is​

A support bubble is a close support network between a household with only one adult in the home (known as a single-adult household) and one other household of any size.

This is called making a ‘support bubble’.

Once you’re in a support bubble, you can think of yourself as being in a single household with people from the other household. It means you can have close contact with that household as if they were members of your own household.

Once you make a support bubble, you should not change who is in your bubble.

Continue to follow social distancing guidance with people outside of your household or support bubble. This is critical to keeping you, your family and friends as safe as possible.

Yes. She is a single household and can be part of your support bubble

A support bubble is where a household with one adult joins with another household. Households in that support bubble can still visit each other, stay overnight in each other’s households, and visit outdoor public places together.

Yeah, I think you're fine:
You must not meet socially indoors with family or friends unless they are part of your household or support bubble.

A support bubble is where a household with one adult joins with another household. Households in that support bubble can still visit each other, stay overnight in each other’s households, and visit outdoor public places together.

@Mayor West

latest guidance for new lockdown

2. Meeting others safely​

In general, you must not meet people socially. However, you can exercise or meet in a public, outdoors space with people you live with, your support bubble (or as part of a childcare bubble), or with one other person. You should minimise time spent outside your home. When around other people, stay 2 metres apart from anyone not in your household - meaning the people you live with - or your support bubble. Where this is not possible, stay 1 metre apart with extra precautions (e.g. wearing a face covering).

You must not meet socially indoors with family or friends unless they are part of your household or support bubble.

You can exercise or visit outdoor public places with:

• the people you live with
  • your support bubble
  • or, when on your own, 1 person from another household. Children under 5, as well as disabled people dependent on round-the-clock care are not counted towards the limit on two people meeting outside
There is further guidance on what exercise and other physical activity can continue during the period of national restrictions.

Outdoor public places include:

• neighbourhood streets, parks, beaches, and the countryside
  • public gardens and grounds (whether or not you pay to enter them)
  • allotments
  • outdoor playgrounds
You cannot meet people in a private garden, unless you live with them or have formed a support bubble with them.

Face coverings are required by law to be worn in many indoor settings, such as shops or places of worship where these remain open, and on public transport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.