Covid outbreak | Pep is back, new positive cases (pg 39)

Even if it was 21 players out, I’d still rather we played it with some U17s than postpone it. Our advantage now is a more gentle schedule than other teams, there’s no need to congest it. This is the first season in a long long time where I actually don’t care about the domestic cups, such are the circumstances in which we are playing this season.

That made me laugh. I feel the same!
I don’t worry about ‘bad’ language as long as no one wants me to use/say it. I’d be a Hyacinth Bouquet if I did and I hope I don’t come over like that. :-)
I love coming on Bluemoon because I can ‘indulge’ my love of the best team in the land, in all the world.

I don’t worry about ‘bad’ language as long as no one wants me to use/say it. I’d be a Hyacinth Bouquet if I did and I hope I don’t come over like that. :-)
I love coming on Bluemoon because I can ‘indulge’ my love of the best team in the land, in all the world.
You are my equal favourite poster EB, you and gdm xx I believe you are of similar age?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.