Covid tests for PSG next tuesday

183sash

Is it possible for people to post links for the best deals for the two types of tests we need for next tuesday . I’m having to pay for me and my lad, it’s becoming a dear do, so any savings would be handy

Not the cheapest but the easiest for me. Paid £43 for Randox Day 2 test. Randox post you a covid testing kit and you return it for free. Seen people get the Day 2 test for cheaper but they're tests where you have to drive to a testing location.

The return to UK test can be done at pretty much any pharmacy in Paris, shouldn't be more than £20.

Not the cheapest but the easiest for me. Paid £43 for Randox Day 2 test. Randox post you a covid testing kit and you return it for free. Seen people get the Day 2 test for cheaper but they're tests where you have to drive to a testing location.

The return to UK test can be done at pretty much any pharmacy in Paris, shouldn't be more than £20.
For the return to UK test I use

It's £22.40 with the discount (don't worry who you're flying with it works with any booking reference no, just make one up) or £28 full price. You can then do it in your hotel etc or even before you go depending on timing of your outbound and return so you don't end up getting stuck in France

Can you actually get into anything in Paris without out having the French covid pass ?
No, I believe you have to download an app called TousAntiCovid and upload your document onto there to be allowed access to bars/restaurants etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.