COVID Watch

looks like the Mirror on Sunday going to be running a story about players meeting up with each other over Christmas.

The Mirror? Let me guess city players.
Yep, all players will be having these private parties. Seems ours are the ones who are caught. Probably a case of the media looking to catch out our players but still shouldn’t be giving them ammunition.

The Mirror? Let me guess city players.
Message received from a friend...

Wait for the news come out about Kyle walker at man city.
He arranged a party for Xmas in London and 19 premier league players went and up to now 11 have tested positive due to Fulham match getting called off tonight and city other night against Everton.
Found this out working at Burnley last night.
Even someone called sancho from Dortmund fc hired a private jet and went the party.
This is going to cause big shit

OK, give me a club that has had as many controversial issues as City of late and state them. Shite it may be, but do not counter an argument without proving it to be incorrect.
So United have had:
Giggs supper injunction
Rooney affairs
Zaha shagging mangers daughter
Greenwood (see foden)
Harry Mcguire arrested for assault
De Gea Shop lifting
And Pogba stealing a living...

Sure I have missed others...

Maybe you are barking up the wrong tree.
I have a relative who is friends with Maurice Watkins, if I described some of the scrapes that he had to untangle involving it's players you would simply not believe me, seasoned internationals and married men getting up to all sorts, this is during the fergie years and some fairly recent. Now, the difference might just be the media choosing or being directed not to publish such events, city seem to have no such favour.
Don't be naïve, it happens more than you imagine.
Thank you for a reasoned reply.. I equally know many stories, and a certain ex Chelsea player was the absolute worst..now in management..Yes we must wait, but some posters on here seem to have good contacts..some chap posted about the impending covid cases and got shot down..it was all true..Of course I want us to be innocent. I just am despairing at the negative publicity we are receiving and if it is correct than the players have to hold there hands up. I am sorry,clearly winding people up,truly not my intention.I wish us to be squeaky clean and imagine our Arab owners wish the same. Will back off. Sorry.

He arranged a party for Xmas in London and 19 premier league players went and up to now 11 have tested positive due to Fulham match getting called off tonight and city other night against Everton.
Even someone called sancho from Dortmund fc hired a private jet and went the party.
Well if this is true walker deserves the sack. IF TRUE

this is doing the rounds, had the same word for word from a scouse mate of mine
so this is being copied and pasted all over the place

he should of been isolating, lets hope its all shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.