COVID Watch

Please expand..please explain to me why our players are getting into trouble more than most..kolo drugs,yaya driving and affairs, walker covid issues,foden having sex on tour..do we not have moral standards at the club ?? OK I have just started posting as have been working and now a retired Doctor..No I am not a RAG.. born in Stretford Memorial supported City since 1966,lived in Chorlton,now in Kent, met my hero King Colin and he signed his book for me,went to Oswald Road Chorlton with Andy Reid in my class, Nicky Reids brother,been beaten up for wearing the City scarf travelling back to Leeds where I lived at the time. Supported City all my life and go to matches when I can. I am sorry but the hmmms insinuations etc dont upset me. I love my club, will always do so. But if you expect me to accept this behaviour from players, if proven to be true then, who has the problem. As previously posted have been a club doctor and dealt with players who have no moral code as they earn more money than have sense. I wrote to Mancini telling him I thought Balotelli had adult ADHD. No response from the club. I wrote to Mancini stating that Joe Hart needed a blepharoplasty as he could never catch a high ball.No response. At some point you had only 8 posts and if you wish to expand the forum be nice..So many people get knocked back for a contrarian view on here.It is a forum , no right or wrong but please do not make new posters like myself feel bad for pointing out issues. We are mostly blue bloods.If you doubt my credentials do the decent thing and PM me. Am more than happy to speak.
You come over as a real conspirators theorist assuming the above is true.

And you wonder why the club do not respond to your cod amateur psychology?

Please expand..please explain to me why our players are getting into trouble more than most..kolo drugs,yaya driving and affairs, walker covid issues,foden having sex on tour..do we not have moral standards at the club ?? OK I have just started posting as have been working and now a retired Doctor..No I am not a RAG.. born in Stretford Memorial supported City since 1966,lived in Chorlton,now in Kent, met my hero King Colin and he signed his book for me,went to Oswald Road Chorlton with Andy Reid in my class, Nicky Reids brother,been beaten up for wearing the City scarf travelling back to Leeds where I lived at the time. Supported City all my life and go to matches when I can. I am sorry but the hmmms insinuations etc dont upset me. I love my club, will always do so. But if you expect me to accept this behaviour from players, if proven to be true then, who has the problem. As previously posted have been a club doctor and dealt with players who have no moral code as they earn more money than have sense. I wrote to Mancini telling him I thought Balotelli had adult ADHD. No response from the club. I wrote to Mancini stating that Joe Hart needed a blepharoplasty as he could never catch a high ball.No response. At some point you had only 8 posts and if you wish to expand the forum be nice..So many people get knocked back for a contrarian view on here.It is a forum , no right or wrong but please do not make new posters like myself feel bad for pointing out issues. We are mostly blue bloods.If you doubt my credentials do the decent thing and PM me. Am more than happy to speak.
Greenwood, Maguire, Lingard, Ferdinand all guilty of the same things across the city.

Chelsea far far worse in the recent past

Leeds as well, etc etc etc. Fuck all to do with city, moreso to do with press culture and young men with time and money.

Also to do with people believing shite off Twitter and using it to slag off their own players

I have no idea how long you’ve been on here or how many posts you’ve made! My issue is you believing some bullshit before you check the facts. Yes previously players have misbehaved (e.g. Foden) but so have players in every major club. Young lads with loads of money will make mistakes, we all do. But don’t post some shite and think you can justify it by starting it with “IF”. Also don’t presume I’m interested enough to check how long you’ve been here on how many posts you’ve made because as you’ve said, it’s not relevant
OK, give me a club that has had as many controversial issues as City of late and state them. Shite it may be, but do not counter an argument without proving it to be incorrect.

You come over as a real conspirators theorist assuming the above is true.

And you wonder why the club do not respond to your cod amateur psychology?
I was a club doctor for Gillingham and Maidstone United.. also a GP..I think you will find psychology is not the correct term, more psychiatry. No conspiracy..just frustrated.

OK, give me a club that has had as many controversial issues as City of late and state them. Shite it may be, but do not counter an argument without proving it to be incorrect.

Well lets have a look up the road shall we, Greenwood alongside Foden in Iceland, Sir Harry of the concrete head in Greece, Cavanni and his alleged racism, and Giggsy Wiggsy sleeping with his brothers missus and knocking his girlfriend about (allegedly), and thats without thinking about it

on a positive note, I've had a 60% off email from City and Walker isn't one of the offers so I'm sure it's all bollocks otherwise we'd be looking to offload in the january sale surely

Maybe you are barking up the wrong tree.
I have a relative who is friends with Maurice Watkins, if I described some of the scrapes that he had to untangle involving it's players you would simply not believe me, seasoned internationals and married men getting up to all sorts, this is during the fergie years and some fairly recent. Now, the difference might just be the media choosing or being directed not to publish such events, city seem to have no such favour.
Don't be naïve, it happens more than you imagine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.