COVID Watch

I have been thinking about this and we need to be horrible cunts. Us against them mentality. Some clubs tried to fuck us over CAS and now Covid.

We all agree that the narrative will not change so I refuse to give a flying fuck.

This is my new approach:

Spend big on players- who cares I won’t defend or reason.
Pep bashing - who cares.
Racist and hate thrown at us and our owners- who cares.
Bias commentary- who cares.
Cheating Var- who cares.
Covid bashing - who cares.

No more reasoning- fuck them all.
dignified response from Spurs, wishing all Fulham players & staff a speedy recovery - unlike Everton’s snotty statement after our postponement.
Shithouse of a football club and the next idiot coming on here singing their praises should be locked up for a month. Indeed as I see it now its City against the world and that's just fine by me.

Everton have reminded us they are scousers first this week. The usual suspects are spinning Ancellotti's words as we speak.

Shithouse of a football club and the next idiot coming on here singing their praises should be locked up for a month. Indeed as I see it now its City against the world and that's just fine by me.

I take it you’re referring to Everton?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.