COVID Watch

If what I've heard is correct then there's going to be some big repercussions from this..........there may be trouble ahead!
Related to what?

I fail to see how the postponement benefits us in any way, with two games to find rearranged dates for we're already close to running out of spare midweek dates assuming we make decent progress in the CL.

Related to what?

I fail to see how the postponement benefits us in any way, with two games to find rearranged dates for we're already close to running out of spare midweek dates assuming we make decent progress in the CL.

It clearly didn’t benefit us.

If what I've heard is correct then there's going to be some big repercussions from this..........there may be trouble ahead!
Reading between the lines of what other clubs have said, I think some of our players have done something wrong. Just a hunch though.

Reading between the lines of what other clubs have said, I think some of our players have done something wrong. Just a hunch though.
I've seen a few similar comments on social media but they all seem to be based around Walker being an idiot in the first lockdown rather than on verifiable facts this time.

I've seen a few similar comments on social media but they all seem to be based around Walker being an idiot in the first lockdown rather than on verifiable facts this time.
Like I say it’s just a hunch, I have no idea. Just the language from other managers about following protocols correctly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.