Cracks appearing?

mike channon´s windmill

The last 2 games have shown defensive lapses and set pieces are becoming an achiles heel. Or is the pressure beginning to show? We will need balls of steel to keep it up - do we have the bollox to see it through?

mike channon´s windmill said:
The last 2 games have shown defensive lapses and set pieces are becoming an achiles heel. Or is the pressure beginning to show? We will need balls of steel to keep it up - do we have the bollox to see it through?

Fookin hell what do you want - shit happens but we won - we conceded a poor poor penalty - yes players need to have a look at themselves but we are fookin top - the target this year is top 4 anything more is a bonus - we need a Vidic to partner Kompany but where the fook we find one of them fook knows

It wasn´t a critique - just questioning with the lack of winning experience in the PL , can we afford to let our guard slip defensively? Chuffed we won and are top but I´ve just lost another couple of days on me life expectancy!

I wouldn't say so, we started slowly and looked complacent to me,Wolves scored early, really ramped the pressure up on us, we come back to go 4-1 up, the pressure is relieved and we relaxed, conceded 2 goals, pressure ramps up and we hold out.

We had te best defence in the league going into todays game - Conceded 3 - 1 scrappy, 1 pen & 1 debatable, which we haven't done for a while and what happens... PANIC!!! Defence shit, buy new players, get rid of blah blah.

Alternatively let Mancini give the players a bollocking and get back to the defence of previous games FFS, which I'm sure he will do without anyone needing to tell him.

Too many on here go OTT after 1 game, which we won by the way. It happens, surely we've seen it before... I certainly have.

Maybe we can now be the Great Entertainers, unless spuds win 4-3 tomorrow?!

It wasn´t a critique - just questioning with the lack of winning experience in the PL , can we afford to let our guard slip defensively? Chuffed we won and are top but I´ve just lost another couple of days on me life expectancy!

same here when that 5 minutes went up i was fookin screamin but lets look at it another way - we went 1 - 9 down and came back and won the game - we dont do that very often so its a positive

Complacency more than anything. We had a similar spell earlier in the season, where we were conceding silly goals. Mancini sorted it out though.

dctid said:

Fookin hell what do you want - shit happens but we won - we conceded a poor poor penalty - yes players need to have a look at themselves but we are fookin top - the target this year is top 4 anything more is a bonus - we need a Vidic to partner Kompany but where the fook we find one of them fook knows
nevan subotic? but in a season you get games like this,were the defending goes out the window, in a couple of weeks it be someone else involved in a highscoring crap defending match...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.