craig bellamy AND. . . . . . scott parker?!

Both would be decent additions to the squad. Away from home Parker alongside Kompany would be a much better bet than Elano. I do not think it will do us any harm to have some experienced Prem players in the team. I dont think you can blame Hughes for going with what he knows when by all accounts he has the next few months to save his job.

We can do so much better than Scott Parker, fucking hell why would you buy two players from a team that's been down in the same position as us for the past few weeks??

TaylorWill07 said:
Scott parker would do a decent job for us when we are away
for instance in todays game he would have been class with kompany, puts his foot in, good engine and decent passer.

Agree. He's a decent holding midfield player.

OB1 said:
TaylorWill07 said:
Scott parker would do a decent job for us when we are away
for instance in todays game he would have been class with kompany, puts his foot in, good engine and decent passer.

Agree. He's a decent holding midfield player.

definetly
wont set the world on fire but will be very good addition to our squad especially away from homes, certainly wont run out of the way of a battle on a cold day like most of our forign players.

Just had a quick look on 606 to see what the West Ham fans are saying about our supposed double swoop and they are delighted our bid has been rejected. Comments such as 'we shouldnt sell our 2 best players' have been written. I see from a lot of comments on here that the majority of blues want neither player and thats fine but I am more inclined to listen to people who watch those players week in week out!

Its obvious neither of them are World beaters but I stand by my comment that they are both decent players who will improve the squad.

i think scott parker wudnt b a bad signing but for me bellamy is not a good player he always fights with his team m8s

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.