Craig Bellamy Wales Manager

Eccles Blue

Congratulations to Craig Bellamy, on his appointment as manager of Wales. He's gone through a lot has our Craig (still think of him as ours good player for us) and battled his way out.

I would suspect that he has always wanted to manage his home country and this is his pinnacle so I hope things go well for the lad.

Onwards and upwards Craig.

Wish him well. Think it’ll be tough as it’s not a great group of Welsh players at the moment.
I agree that it won’t be easy for him, but no one can say that Craig doesn’t relish a challenge. I think he is a very proud Welshman, so this will be a great honour for him.

He’s obviously a very good coach, as his time at Anderlecht and Burnley with Vincent proved.

He certainly has a lot more charisma than the family man, which will help him to inspire his charges to give their best for the team.

One thing is for sure; he won’t put up with any slackers.

I agree that it won’t be easy for him, but no one can say that Craig doesn’t relish a challenge. I think he is a very proud Welshman, so this will be a great honour for him.

He’s obviously a very good coach, as his time at Anderlecht and Burnley with Vincent proved.

He certainly has a lot more charisma than the family man, which will help him to inspire his charges to give their best for the team.

One thing is for sure; he won’t put up with any slackers.
It’ll be interesting to see how he does as a manager, rather than a number 2/coach, but it’s a good appointment in theory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.