Craig Bellamy

Markmcfc99

West ham have let him speak to us , and should be having a medical , so this looks like a done deal ,

what do you think ? good / bad

i think he will be good if we can keep him fit .

I think I´m the only guy on here that rates him...A pacy striker with a bad reputation that knows that City is his only chance of actually winning something to be proud of.

There´s not a defender in the EPL that will look forward to playing him, and he´ll be a good minder of Villa on the pitch when he arrives..*cough* Hopefully that is.

Good Player. Always gives 100%, Heart on his sleave. Who has said in the past when playing against Blackburn or West Ham 'Oh shit Bellamy's coming on'. The guy CAN play football, and will score for us. Get behind the lad!

I like Bellamy. I am surprised why alot of people dont want him here. I know he didn't do himself any favours at Newcastle. But we are not Newcastle, we are a team with amazing prospects. Everyone would like to play for us now. I don't see him turning around one day and saying he doesn't want to play or he wants to leave somewhere else. I guess he will know that he is dispensable at any moment, which would make him think twice. He would also realize that he isn't loved by many fans so I see a good future for him here!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.