Craig Bellamy

Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
uwerosler28 said:
why is it that whenever we lose people come on here claiming the players didnt care and didint try could it not be that all the players tried thier best but were unlucky and got caught by a sucker punch when pushing forward to take the lead?

Ditto.

It took Utd until the last minute to score their winner. They are a very stubborn and negative side but its effective and it's very difficult to play against.
Difference being the DID get the winner, we didn't get near getting an equaliser

Kevcod said:
uwerosler28 said:
why is it that whenever we lose people come on here claiming the players didnt care and didint try could it not be that all the players tried thier best but were unlucky and got caught by a sucker punch when pushing forward to take the lead?

Ditto.

It took Utd until the last minute to score their winner. They are a very stubborn and negative side but its effective and it's very difficult to play against.
Difference being the DID get the winner, we didn't get near getting an equaliser
Why is everone obsessed with comparing us to the premier leaugue and european cup holders we lost a game if you like what they do so much fuck off to old trafford

Kevcod said:
uwerosler28 said:

Ditto.

Why is everone obsessed with comparing us to the premier leaugue and european cup holders we lost a game if you like what they do so much fuck off to old trafford

uwerosler28 said:
I agree. We had one piece of poor defending by Bridge that gave away the goal. A goal which was completely against the run of play. Then Stoke left 8 men back and it is always going to be difficult to breakdown 8 players in front of goal. Too bad Micah did not get his penalty.
I though Elano looked great today, better than Ireland. He should be rewarded with a start against Middlesboro. Some complaints I have is we continue to try to be too cute when we get in the box, and we always seem to push up the center. Richards also looked a little uncomfortable playing so far forward. We always seem to struggle against teams with a man down, and I blame that on tactics.

uwerosler28 said:
Kevcod said:
uwerosler28 said:

Ditto.

Your right we should lose more games just so we are nothing like United.

Fuckin clown.

uwerosler28 said:

Ditto.

BUT united scored and looked like scoring, we didn't even have a shot on target and united that day played absolutely awful

Ditto.

It took Utd until the last minute to score their winner. They are a very stubborn and negative side but its effective and it's very difficult to play against.[/quote]
Difference being the DID get the winner, we didn't get near getting an equaliser[/quote]
Why is everone obsessed with comparing us to the premier leaugue and european cup holders we lost a game if you like what they do so much fuck off to old trafford[/quote]

Your right we should lose more games just so we are nothing like United.

Not at all but all other the board today is "united did this and united did that" but people need to remember how long they have had with thier manager and how long thier squad has been settled, how many times have our starting 11 played together, if we give them games and stick with them we have a good chance, but stop comparing us to them at every turn, if people love what they do so much then go and watch them

Fuckin clown.[/quote]

uwerosler28 said:

All the players tried their best!!!
You didn't watch this game did you?

At home on our nice big bowling green, we can play our slick attractive passing game. Away at Stoke with 20,000 pot bonkers pumping the place up the players and manager should know it's gonna be a bare knuckle fight.

All I expect as a city fan in these situations is for our players to realise this and roll their sleeves up and dig in.
The body language of some of the players today was piss poor.

Micah Richards looked like he couldn't give a fuck today, and near the end was absolutely knackered (he looked like he'd been playing on the side with 10 men)
SWP after the sending off let the crowd get to him and looked like a rabbit in the car headlights.
Robinho needs to graft in these games instead of moaning at the officials. His shooting today (to be fair he was the only one who even tried to shoot) was piss poor.
Kompany had his worst game in a city shirt but it had to happen one day.

All our players certainly didn't try their best today.

allblues09 said:
uwerosler28 said:
I agree. We had one piece of poor defending by Bridge that gave away the goal. A goal which was completely against the run of play. Then Stoke left 8 men back and it is always going to be difficult to breakdown 8 players in front of goal. Too bad Micah did not get his penalty.
I though Elano looked great today, better than Ireland. He should be rewarded with a start against Middlesboro. Some complaints I have is we continue to try to be too cute when we get in the box, and we always seem to push up the center. Richards also looked a little uncomfortable playing so far forward. We always seem to struggle against teams with a man down, and I blame that on tactics.

if it's difficult to break down 10 men how come we got beat by the bin dippers after being 2-0 up, got beat by the jids after being 1-0 up and only managed a draw against the bar codes when they went down to 10 men after being 1-0 up? face facts we are a soft touch with little idea how to break down teams that get behind the ball.

Why so blue said:
allblues09 said:
uwerosler28 said:

if it's difficult to break down 10 men how come we got beat by the bin dippers after being 2-0 up, got beat by the jids after being 1-0 up and only managed a draw against the bar codes when they went down to 10 men after being 1-0 up? face facts we are a soft touch with little idea how to break down teams that get behind the ball.

firstly we still tried to attack liverpool....which was a mistake....stoke never tried to attack us

the barcodes got lucky........a terrible howler by dunne which had nothing to do with them creating anything

secondly they have torres!!!....a huge difference as ive been saying we need a centre forward like this who can change a game in an instand...an all round forward....good in the air, quick...not just over distance but over a couple of yds, strong. Ive said it numerous times...we struggle against teams who sit back and put a lot of men behind the ball because we dont have a forward who threatens ( and still dont....bellamy was dropping deep today which i think is part of his game naturally)....our main attacking htreat all season has come from midfield.....swp, robinho and irealnd.....when a team sits back and squeezes trhe sapce...they are not as effective.....unfortunate we STILL dont have a forward who can do what torres or drogba can......win a game on their own....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.