Craig Bellamy.

C_T_I_D

Taken from the official website:

While Zabaleta picked up his Thomas Cook-sponsored award at a special lunch, team-mate Craig Bellamy, whose scoring exploits made him player of the month for February, had to miss out due to a family bereavement.

Absolutely gutted for him to be honest. Gets injured and then one of his family dies. Not having a good time of it as of late is he? Hope when he gets fit again and returns to play he'll be in the right state of mind and focused on the job in hand but for now my thoughts are with Craig and all who knew the family member who passed away.

R.I.P.

It was his cousin who died the day before the game. Yeah, I feel really sorry for him. I have been really impressed with him since he signed. Has offered us something different up front. I really hope he gets his fitness back soon and that his loss does not affect him too much.

he is a legend!
hopefully we will get him back for aalborg away?????????

I like the fact that Craig Bellamy scores goals for City.
That is the only thing I like about him.

That said, I'm sorry he's having a tough time.

But will he ever get on my guest list for anything at all? No way.

mammutly said:

I've got a sneaky feeling that he wont give a shit about the lack of an invite from you.

barryo said:
mammutly said:

I've got a sneaky feeling that he wont give a shit about the lack of an invite from you.

Yeah. I thought that too. I'm going to write to him though and tell him he's not invited anyway, but Robinho is.

You have to make a stand!

mammutly said:
barryo said:
mammutly said:

Yeah. I thought that too. I'm going to write to him though and tell him he's not invited anyway, but Robinho is.

You have to make a stand!

Ha ha....is it something to do with his Tattoos?

Are you a Tattooist?

lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.