Craig Bellamy

His worst game in blue today.

Not sure why you've had enough of him though...

Still one of our most dangerous players on a normal day, even if failing to replicate his early season form.

Today he was terrible though and most of our attacking blame can be placed on him. He got the ball again and again and the end product was Walcott-esque.

Its not the way forward for our own fans to be shouting abuse at our own players at the game. We want to attract players to come to the club, if we ae not careful instead we could end up driving them away.

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Its not the way forward for our own fans to be shouting abuse at our own players at the game. We want to attract players to come to the club, if we ae not careful instead we could end up driving them away.

I saw that and was hoping it wasn't directed at City fans. Yes it was a shit corner but I can't fathom why any City fan would spew vile comments to their player especially to one of the best players in the team. I hope the fan who did this got some abuse from his mates.

wernt just bellamy addy tevez ireland vierra where do you stop cant belive you cant get up for a derby so gutted cant belive theyve done it again i fucking hate that fergie the bacon face red bastard

Yes , he didn't play well .... but neither did others ...... Johnson was subsituted because he'd had little joy all afternoon too.

In Bellamys defence he put in the our one decent cross of the afternoon ...... it came during the first half , but our players were far too slow to react to it .

Our final ball all afternoon was absolutely pityful .... but it's not right to just hold Bellamy accountable.

black mamba said:
Yes , he didn't play well .... but neither did others ...... Johnson was subsituted because he'd had little joy all afternoon too.

In Bellamys defence he put in the our one decent cross of the afternoon ...... it came during the first half , but our players were far too slow to react to it .

Our final ball all afternoon was absolutely pityful .... but it's not right to just hold Bellamy accountable.

Agreed, and I will never understand people who abuse players at the game.

you dont have to like a player or want him to date your daughter, but as long as he plays in that blue shirt, you have to support him, otherwise why bother showing up?

Adam Donnelly said:
Had enough of this guy now
Im putting it down to him why we got beat. Stupid fkn ball he tried giving to SWP then they broke and scored.

And what the fk was he doing having a go at our fans for doing a shit corner. It was Craig, deal with it

This is the first really bad game hes had for ages if hes ever as had one for us, and as soon as he doesnt plays badly youve had enough of him???? Who else would you have played anyway??!!

black mamba said:

Thought he was quite good today apart from his corners. He was a constant danger and showed his usual passion. Yes he wasn't at his usual clinical best but neither was Tev or Adebayor.

HAte to put blame to people, but boy did he let us down today. Very disappointing from an experienced guy who really should have done better. Becoming a city legend? He was getting close, but after this match, not a chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.