Craig Bellamy

Matt Diablo said:
*singingtheblues* said:
I was much more disappointed with Adebayor's performance.

I thought he was utterly wank today, his touch was dire, his passing was worse and his desire and commitment much more so.

At least when Bellamy has a bad day he'll still give his all and won't hide behind his teammates.

Adebayor's nonchalant display in such a significant game actually quite pissed me off, and I'm not one of those who subscribes to the idea of graft over talent either.

Think your talking bollox mate, he was far better than Bellers and Carlos - he was tracking back, winning headers defending corners too

Well I think we'll have to agree to disagree then, because as far as I'm concerned he was poor today in almost ever department.

*singingtheblues* said:
Matt Diablo said:
Think your talking bollox mate, he was far better than Bellers and Carlos - he was tracking back, winning headers defending corners too

Well I think we'll have to agree to disagree then, because as far as I'm concerned he was poor today in almost ever department.

Do you know what mate i'm probably just trying to make best of it, your right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.