Craig Bellamy.

I think he's a bit confusing to be honest. I'd love him to stay if he really wants it, and he clearly said he wants to in that article... but for some reason I still have my doubts that he'll be here.

Just to clarify, Bellamy applauded every stand when he got taken off. Like he's never done that before. And now it's nailed on he's leaving the club, because Spurs can offer him Champions League football? Get a grip.

Have to say that Bellamy is one of my favourite players, his determination and exhuberence has been there for all for to see. I genuinely believe he cared for us under the Hughes regime but despite the papering over the cracks I believe he is a little despondant about the way Hughes went and is not a great believer or lover of Mancini.
Irrespective of the above and whilst admiring his loyalty to Mark Hughes I think he let himself down a little this evening, i thought he did'nt look like he was that bothered to be honest - I know he took a knock early on but even so he looked a bit of a shadow to the Bellers we have all loved over the last 18 months. The one thing I am more than dissapointed with though is the high fives he gave to Redknapp after the final whistle - I for one can see Bellers playing Champs League football next year for Spurs, it was a little more than obvious there is something going on there especially in the light of the timing of twitchers recent comments.
Despite my uneasiness with his celebrations I would be happy to give him a round of applause when he next comes to COMS beacause he was by far and away one of the best and most commited players I have seen in a blue shirt - I wish him all the best if as I suspect he leaves however I still think he has the metal to be one of our best players in the coming years - irrespective of his troublesome knees.
Either way Craig all the best - a legend amongst the fans if not the boardroom, the best of look in whatever you decide to do.

I agree with Immaculate Pasta... I like the guy, I think he can still offer something to the team next year, but I think we have to start being more ruthless. I think players such as Bellamy, Kompany, Bridge, Zabaleta, SWP, etc. are crackin' squad players but if we want to push on, we have to start considering that these guys aren't going to get us there.

My favourite player but I fear he'll be gone come next season.

Wouldn't be surprised if he went to Spurs really. Unless we bully them out of it of course.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Nothing more than an impact player next year if we want to achieve things, his legs have gone. When was the last time he drove at the full back and scared the shit out of him?

He split the defense at pace more than once in the first half, drove at Gomes, etc...

Ric said:
Just to clarify, Bellamy applauded every stand when he got taken off. Like he's never done that before. And now it's nailed on he's leaving the club, because Spurs can offer him Champions League football? Get a grip.

Ffs, had to just check the league table there for a minute, thought we must have just been relegated, and about to loose all our best players. Seriously lads, we have just finished 5th and qualified for the europa league on merit, first time in decades, i would say we have had one exceptional season.

bridgeblue said:
ffs it was the last home game of the season, he applauded and waved to each stand! chill he isnt going anywhere.

this

combined with his interview published YESTERDAY which the whole theme of was the fact he won't be going anywhere in the summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.