Craig Bellamy.

m27 said:
I love Bellamy, and even defended him to the hilt on my way home last night when my mates were giving him some stick for the goal (which was a bad mistake to be fair).

However, what I did not need to see when I got in and watched the game on Sky+ was Bellamy grinning ear to ear shaking Redknapp's hand at the end of the game. Shake his hand by all means but Bellamy looked positively delighted for the man! To me, I saw this as a bit of mischief making in the same vein as the alleged comments to Moyes at the end of the Everton game.

Bellamy might not be off, but he might be thinking that Mancini is.
It must have warm the cockles of Hughes' heart to see that expression.
In our neck of the woods we call that a 'coach killer'. Its no wonder he doesn't endear himself to his previous Managers (other than Hughes).

I think he was just giving an end of season goodbye and thanks to the fans as it was the last game at COMS. No real reason to think it was a final goodbye, one of my favourite players who gives his all for the shirt.

Bellamy has been brilliant all season, up until the las 6/7 games where he's not looked the part, why, I don't know. Sporting gesture though? I don't buy it, he was not so sporting when that united fan came on the pitch at ot. To shake someones hand is one thing, to grin and laugh is another, I wonder would everyone have the same reaction if that was adebayor. Anyway, unlucky city, bring on next year, the fight continues!

The only way Bellamy will leave the club is if he's told to leave........he will not leave the club under any other circumstance.

C_T_I_D said:
Came over to the East Stand waving in similar fashion to what Vedran Corluka did before he made his move to Tottenham.

I thought it was more like the wave the Queen does at the Trooping Of The Colour so I think he might be in line for the throne.

getyourratout said:
The way he celebrated with twitcher said it all to me. Good player but a disruptive influence. We will get better

Bellamy was laughing and gave him a proper well done hand shake and smile.

I wasn't happy about that, but could it mean something, or are they friends from earlier times....? Has he played for Redknapp before?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.