Craig Bellamy

So very true.

Totally

I lost my sister when I was 24 and she was 27 back in 2006

In 2010 I had the mother of all breakdowns, two suicide attempts later I'm still here but the depression is a daily battle , some days getting through the day is a huge achievement....

No one chooses to feel this way but people are so dismissive of it...

It truly can paralyse your whole world

Oh and all the best Craig Bellamy

Loved Bellamy. What are his feelings towards City and his time with us ?

I read his book years a go but I recall him being quite positive about his time at City. City were quite accommodating with him travelling back to Cardiff a lot and he could only train so much towards the end of his stint with City.

Totally

I lost my sister when I was 24 and she was 27 back in 2006

In 2010 I had the mother of all breakdowns, two suicide attempts later I'm still here but the depression is a daily battle , some days getting through the day is a huge achievement....

No one chooses to feel this way but people are so dismissive of it...

It truly can paralyse your whole world

Oh and all the best Craig Bellamy
Stay strong Moony. We're with you.

He has made a few bad decisions,and he has had his demons.......but fair play to the lad,he has become back fighting (id expect nothing less from him to be honest) and is making quite a name for himself in a very positive way now.

Vinny does not tolerate fools,it speaks volumes about Bellamy that he is his trusted lieutenant.And when it comes to the time our management team needs replacing......i'd be more than content with him alongside the Skipper here too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.