Craig Shakespeare RIP

This is terribly sad news. 60 is an awfully young age to pass away.

He was Claudio Ranieri's assistant at Leicester during the season they won the Premier League.

R. I. P. Craig.

No age… as a few have said. Condolences to his friends and family. Rest in peace Craig.

Signed for us as a player on the same day as Dalian Atkinson, never a world beater and was only with us for 1/2 a season but was well thought of at the time.

RIP Craig

RIP Craig… We’ve been on the Cancer journey for the last 9 years…

I wouldn’t wish it on my worst fucking enemy
Slightly off topic but we’ve beem sweating on the results of a biopsy for three weeks but SWMBO was told today that her stem cell transplant in December was a success.. She still has her Cancer but this will give some respite from it for a while..

If you’re also affected by this horrible disease, make the most of every moment!!

Time to book another cruise…

Slightly off topic but we’ve beem sweating on the results of a biopsy for three weeks but SWMBO was told today that her stem cell transplant in December was a success.. She still has her Cancer but this will give some respite from it for a while..

If you’re also affected by this horrible disease, make the most of every moment!!

Time to book another cruise…
Great news, mate.

I’m pleased for you both.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.