Crap pet names

The dog next door is called Beckham,

bit of subject but
We inherited my late farther in-laws dog, it’s a staff called Bud
My father in-law was an alcoholic. True story

johnmc said:
ban-mcfc said:
my mates dog is called lucky, fucking lucky? how original.

mines called sebastien. now theres a stylish name.

Sebastien?? Not Sebastian? As in its French? Do you say it in a French accent? Is the dog French? Do you say anything else to it in French? Why Sebastien?

lol sorry it is sebastian. just checked his collar.

but it answers to that and seb.

We had a cat called 'Tishapoo' as growing up, it was the only word that my then baby sister could say...

When I lived on my own, i ended up with said cat and shortened his name to a more manly 'Tish' for end of night calling in purposes but the little tw*at would never come in (deliberately i reckoned in my paranoid mind!) until i used its 'full name' of Tishapoo..... Now of course being shouted very loudly as i was freezing my nads off waiting for him!
The neighbors invited me round for a party sometime after I had moved in and couldn’t wait to ask me about my night time routine of bellowing out some unfathomable name ( no doubt thinking I was completely mad) at the top of my voice…… (the husband apparently told his missus that I was on some wacky baccy!!) ….the funny thing was, once I explained it to them I swear that they really didn’t change their opinion of me !!

A mate of mine who is an Evertonian, called his dog Rooney. Wonder how many blues called a pet Carlos or Tevez ?

bridgeblue said:
A mate of mine who is an Evertonian, called his dog Rooney. Wonder how many blues called a pet Carlos or Tevez ?

...at least an excuse to punt the mangy mutt up and down the garden when it leaves a deposit on the doorstep....

My late lamented Lhasa Apso, Keith, is shortly to be replaced by a lady of the breed, she is going to be called Joyce, naturally.

my old dear departed cat was called Rastas, not really something i felt comfortable yelling at the back door when it was feeding time.

Wingsofasparrow said:
I dont get it when people give their pet their surname? I had to take our cat- sweep- shit name not my choice to the vet & they asked for the cat's surname. I just laughed politely, until they asked again. I told them my surname & told them we werent related, but they still insisted on giving him my surname. The only thing worse than this is people who name their cars- sad b'stards.

Well. if you work in a vets or kennels, and have multiple customers whos doga are all called 'Rover', surely the owner's surname being added on after the first name makes perfect sense so you don't castrate the wrong hound or something...?

bridgeblue said:

Guilty. I named my rabbit Carlos, got home with it, saw on SSN Carlos Tevez had handed in his transfer request..

He escaped a few days ago just before the snow, haven't seen him since

:-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.