Crap players at crap teams who tore us apart

Gareth Ainsworth in a League Cup tie at Maine Rd. Think it was against Lincoln

Thaksinssoldier said:
quiet_riot said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
Who was that Egyptian lad played for Wigan?

Amir Zaki?

Only remember him heading over Joe's goal from 5 yards out.

amir-zaki_gty_1241939c.jpg

Could be wrong,didn't he score in their home game?

What a miss that was,maybe that's why he stuck in my mind :-)

Yes Zaki scored at their place, 2-2 draw I think?

Emily heskey! Scored the winner for brum midweek and t.he car broke down on the way home. Didn't get in until half 5 in the morning.

A couple of seasons later was at the jjb when they beat us 4-0. Heskey tore Dunney and distin apart.

lancs blue said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
quiet_riot said:
Amir Zaki?

Only remember him heading over Joe's goal from 5 yards out.

amir-zaki_gty_1241939c.jpg

Could be wrong,didn't he score in their home game?

What a miss that was,maybe that's why he stuck in my mind :-)

Yes Zaki scored at their place, 2-2 draw I think?
Was it Mido?

Diomansy Kamara (scored 2) when Fulham beat us at home in the infamous 3-2 loss. At the moment he's playing for Eskişehirspor who are currently 7th in the Turkish league. Speaks volumes about how inconsistent our old side was.

yatesy94 said:
Diomansy Kamara (scored 2) when Fulham beat us at home in the infamous 3-2 loss. At the moment he's playing for Eskişehirspor who are currently 7th in the Turkish league. Speaks volumes about how inconsistent our old side was.

Good call.

What about Nayim (sp)? Distinctly average player who (IIRC) bagged a hat trick against us in that infamous FA Cup tie in '93, the invasion game. Twat.

Caleb Folan.

Scored twice against us in the Carling Cup for Chesterfield and then scored the winner for Wigan against us later in the season. I think that was the only goal he ever scored for them as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.