Crawley Town FC

Slightly off topic but, I reccently met a Blackpool fan in Mexico and he told me that Fleetwood had a rich owner that was ploughing all kinds of money into the team. Never followed it up though so could be nonsense.

I don't think they'll get to the Premiership but I think their money will help them become an established League One side maybe. To talk about them getting to the Premiership at this point is far too early, and also a bit naive. They just need to focus on making progress season by season for the time being.

de niro said:
Bovril said:
Can really see this lot climbing the leagues and doing a Wimbledon in the next 10 years, worth a 20 spot to see them in the EPL in 10 years time.

There won't be a epl in ten years time, it will be a euro super league and it's unlikely Crawley will compete with milan barca city and co.

??

I fkn hate that term EPL.

It's Premier League FFS.

And no, don't wanna see them in the Prem, I remember a trip to Plough Lane.
Keith Curle missed a penalty.

For them.
I fukin hate the term Premier League....it should be Division One... changing that was the day our game contracted this fukin cancer which has now seemed to have become terminal in the last 12 months

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.