crawley town

117 M34

Crawley town have bd £250,000 for a midfielder (from rotherham i think): from SSN

Where have they got that sort of money from?

I live near Crawley and they are my second team. They have a few backers that are loaded. I believe they are directors at various airlines (Crawley is about 3-4 miles form Gatwick).

Their chairman is loaded too.

fulhamroad22 said:
I live near Crawley and they are my second team. They have a few backers that are loaded. I believe they are directors at various airlines (Crawley is about 3-4 miles form Gatwick).

I'm a little further away in Worthing but local opinion is that they're the non league equivalent of us.Serious money is somewhat of an understatement and with Brighton's new ground on schedule for next season things are getting a little bit interesting down here in sleepy West Sussex, albeit on a smaller scale than Manchester

alanharmer442 said:
fulhamroad22 said:

I'm a little further away in Worthing but local opinion is that they're the non league equivalent of us.Serious money is somewhat of an understatement and with Brighton's new ground on schedule for next season things are getting a little bit interesting down here in sleepy West Sussex, albeit on a smaller scale than Manchester

Great im not the only fan in worthing woooo lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.