Crazes when you were at school

Pigeonho said:
The garbage pail kids were great! Wouldn't get away with it these days, the way the people piss and complain about things.

Yeah they were pretty brutal!! No way would they be made today. Also do you remember these?

l_chocigs.jpg

kippaxwarrior said:
Pigeonho said:
The garbage pail kids were great! Wouldn't get away with it these days, the way the people piss and complain about things.

Yeah they were pretty brutal!! No way would they be made today. Also do you remember these?

l_chocigs.jpg
Yeah, choc cigs. Unfortunate for kids these days, the way nothings allowed. Trying to think of the most offensive one of those garbage pail kids, think it was a big fat lass.

80's childhood memories:

He-man Jelly sweets were like cocaine! haha
ae8lkx.jpg

You were NOT cool if you didn't have one of these Clarks badges:
images

And I give you... HYPERCOLOUR T-shirts!!!!

Generra_Hypercolor.jpg

Also flicking through catologues and picking EVERYTHING for Christmas:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/38301877@N05/sets/72157619206330728/with/3593571748/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/38301877@N ... 593571748/</a>

citykev28 said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
jimmy blue shoes said:

Mother fucker - i had that exact bike!!!

Can I join your club? That was my first BMX. I thought I was Evil Knievel on the fucker. I also wonder whether my fondness for Boca Juniors comes from this.

I did my first cycle by on that, stabilisers pfff, i only needed 1 wheel!!!

Got it robbed off me when i put it down to breakdance on gooch close, i was 6 i think, tolm could confirm, dad managed to get it back though, fucking loved that bike!!!

citykev28 said:
Mother fucker - i had that exact bike!!!

Can I join your club? That was my first BMX. I thought I was Evil Knievel on the fucker. I also wonder whether my fondness for Boca Juniors comes from this.

I did my first cycle by on that, stabilisers pfff, i only needed 1 wheel!!!

Got it robbed off me when i put it down to breakdance on gooch close, i was 6 i think, tolm could confirm, dad managed to get it back though, fucking loved that bike!!!

Sure you wasn't body popping on doddington close?

SkyBlueFlux said:
[bigimg]https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjdi5PNAlrJj_sIWR8qzZvdi1KzCCOvm8VF641AV9SPsorTQlgrg[/bigimg]

I had one which proved to me I should never be allowed to be responsible for anything ever. It never made it past a day or two. I just get distracted so easily.

I ended up with a Tamagotchi sanctuary after every fucker got bored and killed theirs. I picked them up for a quid a piece (back when they cost a tenner brand new).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.