Crazy Chinese neighbours

In all seriousness they have cooked something tonight and completely stunk the place out. My pregnant girlfriend is nearly being sick because of the smell. I went down stairs and asked what they were doing and they said sorry they have finished now. We are moving out at the end of the week to live with my girlfriends mum for a bit while we get a mortgage sorted for a new place. Is there any way I could get my deposit back from the landlord despite leaving early from our lease? They have literally driven us away.

davymcfc said:
In all seriousness they have cooked something tonight and completely stunk the place out. My pregnant girlfriend is nearly being sick because of the smell. I went down stairs and asked what they were doing and they said sorry they have finished now. We are moving out at the end of the week to live with my girlfriends mum for a bit while we get a mortgage sorted for a new place. Is there any way I could get my deposit back from the landlord despite leaving early from our lease? They have literally driven us away.
you could always sub let it to more crazy chinese.

davymcfc said:
About a month ago a Chinese couple moved in to the flat below us. Every morning from about 6 o'clock onwards you can hear them moving furniture around.

Could be Feng Shui, have you noticed any positive energy ?

Bigga said:
blue underpants said:
Just been talking to my Chinese neighbours, the Grandad is a right character ''magpies no come back to big tree, they come next year we jet hose them'' drove him mad as they did us, always smiling, little one still got RAG shirt on.... think i will jet hose him

More than it being a Scum thing, pretty sure the colour has the most charm for the Chinese. Red is considered a very lucky colour and I think 7 is their luckiest number.

Could be wrong, mind!!
If HSBC adverts have taught me anything, it's that 8 is the lucky number. Red is supposedly lucky in lots of Asian countries, hence the Cardiff owner's ridiculous decision to change their shirts from blue to red.

The most ridiculous though, is that 4 is an unlucky number. I actually work in a building which has no 4th floor because it's in Chinatown. At least 13 is rare enough for it not to be that big a deal. But how much must 4 come up every day?

davymcfc said:

Less than a page ago they could hardly speak any English, now they can understand and use apologies, perhaps it is some weird oriental Rosetta Stone thing that stinks

davymcfc said:

Oi, that's a quality Chicken Chow Mein and costs £13 at Yang Sing once they have biked the pan down there, you heathen.

talkativesprout said:
davymcfc said:

Less than a page ago they could hardly speak any English, now they can understand and use apologies, perhaps it is some weird oriental Rosetta Stone thing that stinks
Well I had never spoken to woman until yesterday. Sorry, we finish now is hardly brilliant English though.

when is the Bluemoon Forum gonna get all its heads together and organise gentrifying an area?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.