Crazy Evertonian blogger strikes again!

PaleBlue said:
Ha, Everton's board can't give Gollum any more because they ain't feckin got any. Of course, they could generate £20M by selling us Lescott and buying three decent players. I like how that blogger failed to mention that the classless, parastic club have loaned his mob a Brazilian striker - I still say we should recall Jo immediately and tell Everton to swivel now on the Lescott deal.

good point and something Moyes and the media seem to have forgotten in all this. We are doing Everton a huge favour lending them Jo. The blogger is a fool. Either way Moyes will lose out of this. He sells us Lescott but loses a lot of pride/face, or he keeps him but Lescott clearly doesn't want to be there, and that will hurt Everton and I think the Arsenal game showed us this has already started.

Well well well, look at classy Everton (text below for those who don't want to follow the link to The Sun's website): http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/2590841/Taylor-after-Toffees-move.html.

STEVEN TAYLOR is ready to hit Newcastle with a transfer request to force a move to Everton.

Toon turned down a Ј4million bid from David Moyes last week and want Ј8m for Taylor.

But the England Under-21 defender is desperate to return to the Premier League and is set for talks on Tyneside today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.