Creative Midfielder and Box to Box Midfielder !

2Daroot said:
BlueDejong said:
We really need Creative Mid and Box to box Midfielder !

For example)

Creative mid - Miralem Pjanic, Mesut Ozil, Alan Dzagoev

Box to box mid - Fernando Gago, Moussa Sissoko !

Barry, Ireland...i really disappointed them

Come on summer !

We really need new Midfielder !!

It is glaringly obvious we dont create anything Ireland cant do this n we rely on moments of carlito magic why cant anyone see it?

I can see it. Said the same thing at HT last night. We rely too much on one or two players pulling a little something out of the frying pan. Doesn't always work.

I said it in another thread.
De Jong and Barry need another more "Dynamic" midfilder alongside them. A positive, creative, influential going forward type player.

They are not suited together.

Either one of those with a new partner with the above attributes and we would be cemented in top 4 by now.

We can all see it, I am sure the powers that be at City can too.
Why was it not addressed properly in Jan? Gutted

Problem number 1 with the centre of our midfield is a complete lack of pace.

Problem number 2 is when NDJ plays he effectively plays like a 3rd centre back he sits so deep. I have no problem playing a defensively midfielder if you can say at the end of a game "didnt our DM run the show tonight"? Kind of like Fellaini did at Goodison, but how many times have we been able to say that about NDJ? He is a good player but he is just wrong for us at the minute because if you play him alongside Barry then problem number 1 comes seriously into effect.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I can see it. Said the same thing at HT last night. We rely too much on one or two players pulling a little something out of the frying pan. Doesn't always work.

this is why I actually like barry and zabaleta. althought barry is having a torrid time of it (ye gods, that free kick), he is one of the few 'team' players we have, he always tries to use craft and intelligence to keep the whole thing ticking over. zabaleta is just a hero because he tries so hard to adapt and be effective wherever he is on the pitch. far too many selfish players out there, or players who can't adapt to what the game requires from them.

I think we do need something different in the midfield they outclassed us completely last night, but I wouldn't risk signing any of the players in the op, we need someone we know who can do it. Arteta could fit the bill after watching last night he is another class, him and gerrard will do.

Hope we can use our Italian influence, Daniele de Rossi at Roma is 1 of the best in the world!
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtKUCxoUYOY[/youtube]

Jack Rodwell, remember the name.

18 year old, two footed, can tackle, can head a ball and play box to box, a good engine and so confident on the Ball. Would cost you more than we got for Lescott or Rooney but hopefully we can hang on to him.
He's going to become one of the greatest footballers in the country over the next 10 years.

licker said:
18 year old, two footed, can tackle, can head a ball and play box to box, a good engine and so confident on the Ball. Would cost you more than we got for Lescott or Rooney but hopefully we can hang on to him.
He's going to become one of the greatest footballers in the country over the next 10 years.

[Media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sb5bhlIslvQ&[/Media]

No chance are you going to hold onto him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.