Credit to Ched Evans

Tuart76

Having watched a bit of a shambles in tonights game , it was clear as day they was going to score & take it to extra time.
Poor Ched Evan accidently handballed to give away the penalty to take it to extra time. However he desperatly wanted to make up for his unfortunate error & I thought it was brilliant to see the young lad chomping at the bit to take our first Penalty showing tremendous courage determination & spirit - The only hightlights of a worrying night the 4 penaties scored & the two saves by Given .

Cmon City

Prepare to bombarded by negativity bombs containing Ched Evans' performance.

He was absolutely dire and should of been subbed at HT or just after the half but like you say credit to him, he stepped up and put away a great penalty, thank fook bellers is back soon.

Tuart76 said:
Having watched a bit of a shambles in tonights game , it was clear as day they was going to score & take it to extra time.
Poor Ched Evan accidently handballed to give away the penalty to take it to extra time. However he desperatly wanted to make up for his unfortunate error & I thought it was brilliant to see the young lad chomping at the bit to take our first Penalty showing tremendous courage determination & spirit - The only hightlights of a worrying night the 4 penaties scored & the two saves by Given .

Cmon City

I thought that as well mate.

Tuart76 said:

Cmon City
Good post, a lot of people have forgot that if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be in the last 8 now!

Cant believe he started tonight ahead of big phil, its not the lads fault his name was on the team sheet, but I have to say he is awefull! Championship player.

he seems to be a natural penalty taker like elano...and good on for taking it after giving away their pen(unfortunate to do so tho) ad having what can only be described as a poor game

hope he takes the next chance he gets, otherwise he will be gone in the sumer

honestly i thought he played well! i thought he held the ball up very well, especially in the first half, and he played a hell of a lot better than that lump up front called felipe caicedo! id say him, zab and nedum were our good players tonight and he would be on my teamsheet on sunday!

I cannot for the life of me understand why he was still on the pitch at that point, but he obviously knew he hadn't had a good game and felt like he really wanted to step up and guide the way, so I agree fair play to him, takes a lot of nerve and determination to do that.

Or he was just told to take the first pen, who knows.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.