Credit to Ched Evans

A bit ironic that the striker we are all thankful is fit again Bellamy is one of Hughes buy's. (yes i needed to balance up the Hughes out arguement) As far as Evans is concerned it showed a lot of character to walk up and take the first penalty. You can tell he wanted to redeem himself and that speaks volumes of his professionalism. I actually think he's talented and could be a cracking player in the future.

Daniel Sturridge said:
Tuart76 said:
Having watched a bit of a shambles in tonights game , it was clear as day they was going to score & take it to extra time.
Poor Ched Evan accidently handballed to give away the penalty to take it to extra time. However he desperatly wanted to make up for his unfortunate error & I thought it was brilliant to see the young lad chomping at the bit to take our first Penalty showing tremendous courage determination & spirit - The only hightlights of a worrying night the 4 penaties scored & the two saves by Given .

Cmon City
Good post, a lot of people have forgot that if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be in the last 8 now![/quote

Yep I agree if it wasn't for Shay Given we wouldn't be in the last eight!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
Tuart76 said:
Having watched a bit of a shambles in tonights game , it was clear as day they was going to score & take it to extra time.
Poor Ched Evan accidently handballed to give away the penalty to take it to extra time. However he desperatly wanted to make up for his unfortunate error & I thought it was brilliant to see the young lad chomping at the bit to take our first Penalty showing tremendous courage determination & spirit - The only hightlights of a worrying night the 4 penaties scored & the two saves by Given .

Cmon City
Good post, a lot of people have forgot that if it wasn't for him we wouldn't be in the last 8 now![/quote

Why?
Came on against Midtjylland and basically got us that goal that kept us in the tie, and also scored a penalty in the same game in the shoot-out.

Daniel Sturridge said:
Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
Daniel Sturridge said:
Tuart76 said:

Cmon City

Why?
Came on against Midtjylland and basically got us that goal that kept us in the tie, and also scored a penalty in the same game in the shoot-out.

Correct, we would not not have made it out of Aug if he had not deflecte his header v Elvis.

Praying for france next round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.