Credit where Credit's due

ManCityFC

All the ASSHOLES on here accuse anyone that has a differing view about our wank results and piss poor league position at the moment, of being rags, "not real fans" or "want it all today" people. Bollocks.

Great performance today and hopefully the start of something special. But (and there always is one) we played Hull....sorry but it was just Hull. I am not about to start sucking people off just yet....

Today we put out a decent team, a well organised team, played well, and deserved the win.

I really hope that all the pro-Hughes people on here's views are justified and this is the revolution we all hope for! I am not holding my breath just yet.

I still feel a little short-changed at the moment. Let's just hope the corner has been turned???

Ok so Hull are new boys etc etc BUT on current form I'd say there are much easier games than Hull who have a very good away record this season.

So credit where it's due.

TheMightyQuinn said:
I did time in Tameside Stony, theres 2 of us in this thread and we WILL do you.

I'm not a spunk bubble either honey pie :)

Have you had a nice Christmas sweety? I haven't seen you around much.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Ok so Hull are new boys etc etc BUT on current form I'd say there are much easier games than Hull who have a very good away record this season.

So credit where it's due.

Yeah, but it's still Hull FFS, now't to write about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.