Credit where Credit's due

ManCityFC said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Ok so Hull are new boys etc etc BUT on current form I'd say there are much easier games than Hull who have a very good away record this season.

So credit where it's due.

Yeah, but it's still Hull FFS, now't to write about.
That'll be the same Hull who won at Arsenal and Spurs? I wouldn't mind City getting wins at those grounds!

ManCityFC said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Ok so Hull are new boys etc etc BUT on current form I'd say there are much easier games than Hull who have a very good away record this season.

So credit where it's due.

Small mindedness.

They have the best away record in the leage and sit comfortable in the table, beating them at home is something to write about tbh.

stony said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I did time in Tameside Stony, theres 2 of us in this thread and we WILL do you.

I'm not a spunk bubble either honey pie :)

Have you had a nice Christmas sweety? I haven't seen you around much.

Yeah I've been busy with girls (well 2 girls but I'll tell you all about it another time another place lol), essays and Mary Jane but I'll be back here more often I reckon after Xmas as I need to stop in more before I fail big time.

As for todays game, I know Hull arent exactly Chelsea BUT we needed a win, an emphatic one will do us the world of good and seriously at the moment theres a good 6 or 7 teams I'd rather face than Hull.

Bluemoon115 said:
ManCityFC said:

Small mindedness.

They have the best away record in the leage and sit comfortable in the table, beating them at home is something to write about tbh.

What's small minded about expecting a victory over Hull? Christ....it's not Inter Milan it's Hull. They have done great this season, I doff my cap, but it's just a honeymoon period like Ipswich had. They should be beat and lots of others in this league should be beat by us too. We have an excellent squad of players and when our manager realises that, and continues to play them, and all in the correct positions, we will be laughing.

ManCityFC said:
All the ASSHOLES on here accuse anyone that has a differing view about our wank results and piss poor league position at the moment, of being rags, "not real fans" or "want it all today" people. Bollocks.

Great performance today and hopefully the start of something special. But (and there always is one) we played Hull....sorry but it was just Hull. I am not about to start sucking people off just yet....

Today we put out a decent team, a well organised team, played well, and deserved the win.

I really hope that all the pro-Hughes people on here's views are justified and this is the revolution we all hope for! I am not holding my breath just yet.

I still feel a little short-changed at the moment. Let's just hope the corner has been turned???

Lets not all start sucking each others c*cks here but we've hardly turned any corners just won one game. Theres another 19 to go and we need 5 more wins before we are safety from relegation. The fun starts tommorrow the day after the lord mayors show when we are in for Big Fat Swetty Sams circus who will not be giving such an easy ride.

Lets just hope Hughes doesn't start dropping star performers like elano and bringing back the likes of vassell and benjani who for me were the catalyst for all this garbage thats been served up of late. With Big Fil leading the lines and the brazillians,ireland and Swp pulling the strings things might just start to happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.