Cricket Coaching for Kids during Winter

crystal_mais

Does anybody know any decent places that do regular cricket sessions for kids 6- 9 years old. My lad does go to the Saturday club at OT but I feel there are too many kids there and we are not really gettung value for money.

My lad is 6 and really loves his cricket so looking for any decent kids clubs with emphasis on games and playing

Whereabouts do you live?

Most regions i.e. Manchester, Cheshire etc will organise weekly nets on a termly basis in various areas.

Most clubs do not tend to start until January / February but some boroughs run indoor competitions but usually for older children but there may be the odd one that goes with children as young as 6, I would recommend sticking with Lancs until you do find something though.

The volunteer borough cricket development groups tend to organise winter competition, you may need to search across the web - Tameside, Oldham, Bury, Trafford, Manchester have groups - also Greater Sport http://www.greatersport.co.uk may be able to help as they will have contact numbers

We run kids cricket coaching during the winter/spring, using the indoor nets and an indoor football sized pitch - and there's an indoor league (6 a side).

It's in Helsinki though, so bit of a trek for you I guess?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.