******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
With the exceptions of Marsh, Finch and Agar, Australia are as bad as I can remember in the limited over formats.

They are going to seriously struggle without Smith and Warner.

A lot of upset cricketers around Manchester this weekend. GMCL have refused to allow the games to be moved which means the games will be played at the same time as England are playing. Some not happy players around.

A lot of upset cricketers around Manchester this weekend. GMCL have refused to allow the games to be moved which means the games will be played at the same time as England are playing. Some not happy players around.
I've heard whispers that there will be a few teams 'mixing' it up! I expect some strange results, low scores and some very long tea breaks where there aren't panel umpires!!!

North staffs and south Cheshire league have come up trumps. My game starts two hours early and finishes an hour late so we can fit the game in. It’s quite easy to do when the weathers like this. Knypersly are starting at 8am instead of 12 which means they’re meeting at 6.30am for the warm up!!! Bit much? It’s only a quarter final after all

When Dhoni came in he assessed the pitch and new with his years of experience they had zilch of a chance of winning this game so he just wanted a net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.