******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put a lot of one day cricketers in a test team and they do not have a clue how to build an innings.

Take the captaincy off Root, it is not helping his batting and he also is not very good at it.

Cook past it and most of the others not good enough, but who else is there with all the one day competitions - the County Championship has gone backwards?

this.....

Bad light has stopped play.

Based on recent mediocre performances in this form
of the game, I don’t think England have been particularly bad in this test match so far.

However, we may well rue dropping a series of catches in a short space of time yesterday. India shouldn’t really have scored more than 200.

It’s root he ain’t captaincy materiel we become a bunch of soft arses

I hated the idea of putting the pressure of captaincy on our best batsman anyway.

But imo this has been a gradual decline since before Root & it was time we started rebuilding for the future including getting rid of fucking Broad who cashes in when everything goes his way but is boringly average and leaves us a bowler short half the time.

I agree with the comments re the slogfest interfering with test batting too. But it's arguable that the sloggers are actually better batsmen than several of the test team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.