******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
great cricket is missing the point ?? we only won the world cup on more boundaries than new zealand and did not win the ashes ???

its simple you play to win, ok it will go down as winning the ODI world cup 2019 but how close was it to losing the world cup ?? then the ashes and the team selections and jimmy was not used in the ireland game knowing the injury was 20/80 at best of clearing up in time, so they played him in the first ashes test with that chance of losing him early ??? and he lasts 4 overs and down to 2 main bowlers, then picking moeen ali over a full time spinners leach who made 92 in the game before ?? then leaving curran out until the last test and had smith in all sorts of trouble with being a left arm bowler ??

look paper over the cracks with the ODI world cup win if you like ?? but the Aussies was here for the taking and winning back the ashes even without jimmy anderson, if we had played leach curran archer from the start i think we would have beat them and won that first test when we had them 128/8 and a full attacking bowling unit

so not for me ?? its been poor cricket all summer and bad selection by the ECB selectors and only one or two from both sides made the difference in the summer, the rest was just shocking at times and a puzzle watching so called world class players batting so badly it was school boys stuff at times, roy buttler root bairstow wide open defences and shocking batting, it was that bad at times england looked they was never going to make 100 runs GREAT SUMMER OF CRICKET MY ARSE
Nahhhhh

let the dust settle and then see what am on about ???

the ashes should have been number one target this summer and test cricket is being touted as the best form of cricket to judge anybody playing the game, also its the biggest thing in cricket and the ashes should mean everything to the players, the aussies hold it the highest form of cricket and retaining the ashes was bottom line for them this summer

ok they did not win the ashes and england had chances to win the first test but losing anderson was a big blow, but was it the gamble to play him when not fully fit or ready the reason why ???? the rules have change in cricket to let a team have a sub player take over somebody place if injuries happens in the game, but if the injury is known and is the one that you was not fully fit with going into the game then your fucked if it goes again ???

so am right when the ECB and the coaches fucked up when not trying anderson in the ireland game, also archer could have played in the first test and leach should have stayed in the team and not moeen ali and curran should have started over woakes

for me the ashes are the do or die in the game and over the years all the best and worst players have been judged on, careers have been made on the back of a test innings in the ashes even being captain has a big impact if you lose the ashes, root is a lucky boy with england winning ODI world cup and its covered over the big mistakes he made and the captain in the ODI eoin morgan saved his job as captain in the test

the ashes should have been number one target this summer and test cricket is being touted as the best form of cricket to judge anybody playing the game, also its the biggest thing in cricket and the ashes should mean everything to the players, the aussies hold it the highest form of cricket and retaining the ashes was bottom line for them this summer

ok they did not win the ashes and england had chances to win the first test but losing anderson was a big blow, but was it the gamble to play him when not fully fit or ready the reason why ???? the rules have change in cricket to let a team have a sub player take over somebody place if injuries happens in the game, but if the injury is known and is the one that you was not fully fit with going into the game then your fucked if it goes again ???

so am right when the ECB and the coaches fucked up when not trying anderson in the ireland game, also archer could have played in the first test and leach should have stayed in the team and not moeen ali and curran should have started over woakes

for me the ashes are the do or die in the game and over the years all the best and worst players have been judged on, careers have been made on the back of a test innings in the ashes even being captain has a big impact if you lose the ashes, root is a lucky boy with england winning ODI world cup and its covered over the big mistakes he made and the captain in the ODI eoin morgan saved his job as captain in the test

Mate turn it in you're driving everyone fucking bonkers.

Am I a bit annoyed we focused too much away from test cricket? Yes

Has the summer been brilliant? Yes

Was it worth it to win the World Cup for the first time? Yes

You need to chill out mate, cricket isn’t as life and death as football is and it’s about enjoying it.

Mate turn it in you're driving everyone fucking bonkers.

hahahahahahahah

love it

shopping

I'll be happy for moeen if he leads Worcester to the win here. A bit of redemption.
Why? Hope I'm wrong but hes looked at it and seen Leach is in possession and thought hes not carrying drinks all winter. Unfortunately Leach ain't half the cricketer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.