******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good batting from Root and Burns but we’re still over a hundred behind. Rain forecast for the last day so a draw is looking likely. Pity Sibley and Crawley both didn’t get a score. Hoping Pope gets a few runs on day 4 as we need some of these new young players to step up.

Good batting from Root and Burns but we’re still over a hundred behind. Rain forecast for the last day so a draw is looking likely. Pity Sibley and Crawley both didn’t get a score. Hoping Pope gets a few runs on day 4 as we need some of these new young players to step up.

yep much needed runs for root and england but it was so so slow and hard work ?? the weather will be the key in the next 2 days and england must gamble in the morning if the weather holds out. score some quick runs and try and get a lead and then bowl better and hold on to your catches. not having a spinner is a puzzle ? but root and denly can turn their arm over, so if NZ set in and defend the draw we can still get a spinner on and bowl as many overs in before time is up

Best Ive seen root play for a long time kept it simple and cut out the get out shots. This is the root I like seeing.

Is it just the Aussies who read the score back to front? Watching it for a few minutes before heading off to bed, and even the PA announcer at the ground said "a hundred and thirty four for two", rather than "two for a hundred and thirty four". Always the first one for me.

How much will that dropped gimme from Denly cost? Though, I suppose its pretty irrelevant as the game is petering out to a draw. Dreadful drop though; if there's such a thing as an easy catch, that was it.

How much will that dropped gimme from Denly cost? Though, I suppose its pretty irrelevant as the game is petering out to a draw. Dreadful drop though; if there's such a thing as an easy catch, that was it.
All Archer could do was piss himself, it was that ridiculous.

I see some of the World Cup winning squad have been recognised in the New Year's Honours List...

Stokes; OBE
Morgan; CBE
Root; MBE
Buttler; MBE

Also, Colin Graves (chairman of the England and Wales cricket board) has received a CBE, Trevor Bayliss (England coach) has received an OBE and Clive Lloyd is now Sir Clive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.