******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow this Pakistan team look far far better than us. A severe thrashing coming our way. I don't think we'll reach 100

England created an illusion of competence against the West Indies and Ireland…

Pakistan are a better team than England and by some distance and with their attack scores like this were always likely. Playing the extra seamer in this test was daft.

Don't worry though they still have a speed demon and two quality leggies to come.

Yesterday they were 9/2 to win this test match. Absolute madness.

You see, this is exactly where I want Root to be the kind of captain that stands up in an absolute crisis and steadies the ship. A bloody minded captain. I just don't think he's that kind, though, and I don't think he ever has been. Hope I'm wrong. The next few overs will show.

The Pakistani attack has been talked up quite a bit pre-series and so far they have lived up to it. Down to our last recognised pair and they've still got the young kid Shah to come and then the 2 leggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.