******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure what the Curran's bring? They play for a trendy club which seems to help but I'd rather bowl another spinner or pure pace, these medium pace/occasional batters are shit at this level, how often do they affect the game?

Sam Curran is useless with the bat and a liability with the ball.

England would literally be better with 10 men.

T Curran S Curran utter shite plus our game plan seems the same every game win the toss bowl and let the batters win it and that’s what they have been doing pre Covid

We must have better options than the Curran brothers.

Does Stone play in limited overs? He looks decent whenever I see him.

337 is to much for england to chase down i think with a patched up batting line up ? england players just want to get home and had enough of india and the bubbles

337 is to much for england to chase down i think with a patched up batting line up ? england players just want to get home and had enough of india and the bubbles

They *can* get those runs, but going off recent form they won't. They'll start pretty well and then collapse as soon as it looks like they're in a good spot. Then near the end someone will give us a thin glimpse of hope for 5 overs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.